Studying for a big exam is complicated enough. The last thing we want is to add more to your already-full plate. This article breaks down the differences between Free and Premium accounts so you can determine which will best fit your needs.
The differences in a nutshell 🥜
Each of our apps is free to download and try. It comes with a limited number of practice questions so you can get a feel for the material before shelling out cash to upgrade. Premium access unlocks everything we have to offer for a particular exam.
Free accounts provide:
- 30-80 free questions, depending on the exam
- 14 days-worth of Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Access to the Quick 10 Questions button to launch exams
Premium accounts provide everything in the free version plus:
- Access to the complete bank of questions, which varies between apps
- No cap on QOTD, though there's always just one per day
- Access to Exam Builder, which lets you configure your practice exams
- Priority chat support
Frequently asked questions about Premium access
- How long does premium access last? Forever.
- Is this a subscription or one-time fee? One-time fee, you'll never be charged more than once.
- Do I get access to all of your apps with a single purchase? No, each of our apps is sold separately.
- Will there be more questions when I attempt the full bank? No, we provide everything we have to offer with a single purchase. We do add new content on a regular basis, though!
- Can I use this app across multiple devices? Yes! Just make sure you register a Pocket Prep account so you can log in wherever.
- Does this count towards continuing education credit? Not officially, no.
- Will these same questions be on the exam? Nope, and you should be very cautious of any exam prep product that claims otherwise. Our questions mimic the real ones but they'll never be exactly the same.
- Does premium access include any study guides or video courses? No, we focus almost entirely on high-quality practice questions and detailed explanations.
- Can I use this by itself to pass? Yes and no; everyone is different. Some people need more instructional help while others can use our app by itself to great results. It really depends on your background and familiarity with the material.
Don't see your question here? Contact our support team and we'll quickly get you an answer 👍