We want you to be successful. Even though our apps aren't intended to be your only source of study material, we won't stop believing in your ability to succeed. The Pass Guarantee is our way of mitigating some of the monetary risk and worry that tends to come with preparing for a stressful exam. Here's what you need to know about our guarantee:
Pass your upcoming exam with Pocket Prep or we'll refund your purchase of Ultimate Access within 30 days of your failed exam attempt. Certain conditions apply; please read this article in its entirety before submitting a refund request.
To be eligible for the Pass Guarantee, one must have:
- Purchased Ultimate Access on or after 10/12/18
- Attempted all available practice questions at least once
- Maintained at least an 80% cumulative average on practice exams
- Access to a United States bank account
Requesting a Refund
You can submit a refund request through our Message Center. Before submitting a request, please consider the following:
- Make sure you are eligible (see Eligibility above)
- Make sure your exam is covered by the Guarantee (see Exclusions & Conditions below)
- Have a copy of your official exam printout showing a failing score
- Provide a copy of your receipt showing the purchase of Ultimate Access
- Provide a screenshot of your Dashboard showing all questions attempted
- Provide a screenshot of your Past Exam Metrics to show 80% or greater cumulative average score
All refund requests must be made within 30 days of the failed exam attempt. By requesting a refund, you are agreeing to terminate your use of our study platform. Your account will be closed and your premium access will be revoked.
If you fail your exam and want to continue using Pocket Prep, hold off on submitting a refund request. Contact us directly instead and we'll work with you to determine how you can better prepare for your next attempt.
Exclusions & Conditions
Exams without strict pass/fail criteria are subject to extra conditions. Please check to see if your exam is on this list before submitting a refund request:
- AP World History: A score of 2 or below is required for eligibility
- ASE A-Series & T-Series: Must have tested at least three (3) exams for eligibility
- ASVAB: A test score below the national average (50th percentile) is required for eligibility
- ATI TEAS: A test score of 74 or below is required for eligibility
- FTCE: Must have tested both GK & PET for eligibility
- GACE: Must have tested at least two (2) subjects for eligibility
- GED & HiSET: Must have tested at least two (2) subjects for eligibility
- HESI A2: Must have tested at least three (3) subjects for eligibility
- Miller Analogies: A score of 300 or below is required for eligibility
- NLN PAX: A score of 120 or below is required for eligibility
Our SAT and ACT apps are currently ineligible for the Pass Guarantee, as are any official or partnership-based apps, such as CST, CSFA, PTCB Calculations Questions, ABT, and ICND1.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this guarantee at any time.