It's important to understand what content is shareable and what isn't with regards to Apple's Family Sharing program. Because Pocket Prep uses what are known as
"non-consumable" in-app purchases for premium access, our apps fall outside the scope of the program. In other words, your premium access is limited to your individual Pocket Prep account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The following snippet was taken from Apple's support article on Family Sharing.
What you can't share:
- Songs added to iTunes Match from outside the iTunes Store.
- Individual Apple Music memberships and other subscriptions, such as magazines and newspapers.
- In-App purchases. 👈
- Items that are no longer available on the iTunes Store.
- Items that you or another member of your family group has hidden. Learn more about hidden purchases.
- Some apps from the App Store. Find out if your app is shareable.